Council Of Indecent Proposals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Photo Album

2 posters

Go down

That Photo Album Empty That Photo Album

Post  Boinkzoink Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Remember how innocent and full of vigor you were when you first crossed into the Old World? Let's start taking screenshots of how we look, so that we can one day look back and cackle at the dumb-looking low level outfits we used to don. Or share with everyone some of the more memorable events that has happened to you so that we can chuckle to ourselves secretly.

Boinkzoink: Early Twenties

That Photo Album Boinkz15
^This is me at early 20s, alongside Kitano, who was previously known as Kotora. *I still prefer the old nick*

That Photo Album Boinkz13
^Me on my newly bought steed, posing on top of a small hill and trying to get a screenie of the purple lightning in the background.

That Photo Album Boinkz14
^And this was the old set of rubbish I used to have on. See how grumpy I looked?

That Photo Album Boinkz16
^Me in my first keep siege ever. I was lucky enough to bump into the mass right before they proceeded on to do some evil.

That Photo Album Boinkz17
^Where's Wally!

More pictures are on their way soon. Post yours today! bounce
Boinkzoink
Boinkzoink
Admin

http://indecentwarlords.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

That Photo Album Empty Re: That Photo Album

Post  biarrtch Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:29 am

awww... i love the first photo... so loving. Smile
when r u going to take a picture of me with my rotting eyes? heh... btw i cant find my screen capture button. my life is over...

biarrtch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum